Who Should I Hire?
Relocation Agents in Houston Interview Questions
They should be full time instead of part-time.
- Your home sale should come before another day job.
What is their average home sales in a year?
- At the FREA, a recommended realtor should sell $2M in inventory a year.
Have they sold any homes in your micro-market area?
- The neighborhood is not as important as the local area – ex. South Katy.
Do they have ideas for “out of the box” marketing?
- Do they understand Inbound, Holistic and Agile marketing?
- Don’t be fooled by office marketing vs. your specific home marketing?
What is their average sale price?
What is their list to sale price ratio?
What are their average days on market?
- If less than 30, how many homes have they sold?
- If there are more than 10, you might get a second opinion to verify.
Are they local in Houston?
Can you schedule an initial face to face meeting with them?
Are they reachable on the weekends?
- Most of the time, the weekends are when they are needed the most.
- If a buyer submits an offer, you want to be able to verify their financing.
Do they have multiple financing options?
Do they have a minimum of 2 years experience?
Will they help explain other mortgage offers?
Now that you understand how to find great Relocation Agents, if you are looking to buy or sell in the Houston area and need a reputable Realtor, Contact Us today! Our process ensures a smooth and highly successful experience. We look forward to working with you.